Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{Fun Fix} I'm 30 v.2

This past Saturday, I had another 30th birthday celebration.
We started with a little pre-funk at the house while we got ready, then went out for an amazing dinner of Thai then off to a lounge where I had asection reserved for all my guests.

There were pictures galore, so here are a few...


I was a bit insecure about the little black dress, but nothing a little
Champagne couldn't handle.

Hubs and I w/ My Big Bro and Sis-In-Law


Sistas!

LBD, I didn't eat much all day.





Happy Birthday to Me!!
 Now, I'm back to bed. I've been fighting a cold for the last 2 days.  The baby is sleep, so I better take advantage of this moment.

5 comments:

  1. I think you look amazing! I hope you had a blast. What you chose to wear and the hair reminds me of Victoria Beckham :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great b-day! The dress and shoes were perfect; you looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Definitely do not look like you have two kids. Keep it sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in your little black dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?