Another really easy treat. This one doesn't require any baking, just a quick spin in the microwave.
I've been making these for a few years, usually it's the kids who really like them, but the Hubs loves them.
I don't use an exact recipe but it's somewhere along these lines
- 40 squares of graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 crushed candy canes
- Line your graham crackers on a cookie sheet
- Melt the milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave, start at 45 secs, then 10 sec intervals until chocolate is smooth and creamy
- Spread melted chocolate over graham crackers
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint
- Melt white chocolate in microwave
- Drizzle over bark
- Let cool completely, can be refridgerated to speed up cooling
- Break into pieces
* I use a really big baking sheet, 40 crackers fits it perfectly, so you may need to adjust the ingredients according to the size of your pan
Also, I didn't have white chocolate, so I drizzled with cookie frosting.
Share the Sugar
Drop some off at your neighbors with a Christmas Card